BananapowermanBananapowerman

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Smash Super Smash

Oooo yea!!

Great, just plain great. Who would have thought that Luigi could look cool? And the power ups were pretty awesome. I think you might have a good idea for a Mario game there....

I'd love a sequel!

Vete a la Versh 7 Vete a la Versh 7

A huevo!

Para algo útil tenían que servir los fregados zumbidos, jajajaja! Muy bueno el flash, como los otros 6. Lo único que no me fascina es que son muy cortos, pero lo que me mantiene vivo y feliz es que los haces frecuentemente.

Bueno, mientras espero el ValV 8, estaré en el MSN....... a fin de cuentas están sobrepoblados, jajajjaa

Darkar responds:

Gracias. :)

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Mission accomplished

This flash, my friend, is the #1 Star Fox parody I've ever seen, hands down. Great in every way: simple concept, but big laughs. Your characters are very well drawn, even pro-like. I also enjoyed the menu, made me play SF64 once again! Definetly going into my faves. Congrats!

BTW, up to this very day, I also enjoy saying SF64 quotes. Dammit, don't they rock?!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Sweet! It's an honor to take your number one Star Fox Parody spot!
And yes, the quotes do rock. I'll sneak one in every once in a while.. :P

IQTester IQTester

Simple, but very entertaining

146 and a literacy learging style! What else can I ask for?

Excellent flash overall. I especially liked the music choice, I think it helped me with a couple of IQ points there. It's nice to see a serious flash out there once in a while.

As for improvements (or rather "enhancements"), I would suggest adding questions that rely on visual perception. Some people have this ability quite developed, and it would be interesting how it would affect the IQ score. Of course, I'm being a bit picky, but it's quite a good test already. It's difficult to think of things to improve. Cheers!

DemiseAnimation responds:

Haha congratulations :)

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesome

The amazing thing here is that the controls are just the same as in their original games. Who would have thought Link could finally take on a Goomba?

Takes a while to learn how to move the character in the gameplay, though. It gets a bit confusing after a while, especially if you try out every character.

One of the best games I've seen so far.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Great!

What else can I say? Excellent job. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Cheers!