BananapowermanBananapowerman

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

IQTester IQTester

Simple, but very entertaining

146 and a literacy learging style! What else can I ask for?

Excellent flash overall. I especially liked the music choice, I think it helped me with a couple of IQ points there. It's nice to see a serious flash out there once in a while.

As for improvements (or rather "enhancements"), I would suggest adding questions that rely on visual perception. Some people have this ability quite developed, and it would be interesting how it would affect the IQ score. Of course, I'm being a bit picky, but it's quite a good test already. It's difficult to think of things to improve. Cheers!

DemiseAnimation responds:

Haha congratulations :)

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesome

The amazing thing here is that the controls are just the same as in their original games. Who would have thought Link could finally take on a Goomba?

Takes a while to learn how to move the character in the gameplay, though. It gets a bit confusing after a while, especially if you try out every character.

One of the best games I've seen so far.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Great!

What else can I say? Excellent job. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Cheers!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Hahaha! Excellent!!

I had a strange feeling you were going to submit it a bit early. Excellent work. What else can I say that hasn't been said...... or that HAS been said? Anyhoo, great work. You made turning on my computer worthwhile. If you'll excuse me, I need to go buy a chain saw......

ClickDragType ClickDragType

Excellent!!

Great game! I love this type of puzzles, where you got to find clues and such. Nice style too! I f you can just add some sounds and amp up the graphics a wee bit, we could have a frontpager. You just earned a spot in my favorite flash list. Great Job!!!!

Reference recognizer Reference recognizer

AWESOME

That was great dude!!!! I hope this survives judgement, because I haven't finished finding all the codes. Cheers!!!!

NigmaNoname responds:

ITS ALIVE!!! And good luck, there an assload!

City Bomber City Bomber

Almost there dude

The idea's good, but you need to seriously speed up the game, know what I mean? I almost got dozed off at Lv1!! However, it is a kick-ass concept, just spend a little time in the graphics and add at least some speed. It has the potential to hit the frontpage there, bub.

Ultimate Lightsaber Tut. Ultimate Lightsaber Tut.

Excellent tutorial

It's nice to see a good tutorial once in a while. Yours really rose above all the rest. I really liked your sample animation. Hey, by the way dude, seeing as you know how to make 'em, do you know how to add the lightsaber look to sword sticks that are used in real movies? I know that's not your area, but maybe you can make my day........

TrueDarkness responds:

I found a website just for you, crewoftwo.com/duel/how_we_made_duel.html
It's actually the making the flash also in the flash portal, Lightsaber Fight, which I believe is definatyl stolen! but hey, it passed judgement so I dunno. Hope you enjoy, you'll need adobe photoshop though.

Thanks for the review!

Electric Air Beta 3 Electric Air Beta 3

COOL AIR GUITAR

Add some classic rock songs, and I'm so totally there! (Like Queen, Rush, Ramones, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, etc.) I would love playing with those songs!!!

Halo Elite Translations Halo Elite Translations

Cool style

I don't mean any disrespect, but I never thought a flash with bad graphics could get high scores. You proved me wrong. Great idea on doing that. Flashes like that become very popular in seconds. Good work.

evil-kefka responds: